Tuesday, 17 April 2012

OPI - Japanese Rose Garden

Hi everyone,

today I have for you another of my favourite OPI polishes - Japanese Rose Garden.
This is a beautiful, elegant rosy pink colour with mauve tones. It has a very light pearl sheen to it, but it appears to be mostly a creme.
It is very opaque (you only need 1 coat) and dries to a glossy finish . It also looks fantastic on toes especially if tou have a bit of tan. I think it would look good on many skin tones.

Don't miss a chance to try this beautiful warm weather shade. I just love it :).

Have a great day!

OPI Japanese Rose Garden

no topcoat or basecoat





Thanks for looking everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like that colour. It really does suit your skin tone. 1 coat is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the colour would work on me, but I think it looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete