Saturday, 28 April 2012

Miss Sporty Lasting Colour - 60

Hi everyone,

hope you are all doing very well. Today I have for you a nail polish from Miss Sporty in number 60. The polish has the most beautiful blue-green shade, with fine green and silver shimmer. In pictures it appears to be more blue but in real life you can see the greenness in it. The formula is good, it applies well with no streaks at all and dries pretty quickly too. On the bottle it claims to be long lasting but we all know that is not true, right? 
Overall I like this polish and I can see myself wearing it a lot in the summer.

three coats no topcoat or basecoat

in daylight

in direct sunlight

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. I love miss sporty polishes. They have some really nice colours. Red tango is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You have such an interesting blog!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    I'd love to follow you if you would do the same for me :)

    ReplyDelete