Saturday, 3 March 2012

P2 color victim - who cares?

Hi everyone,

hope you are all doing well.

The weather, where I live, is starting to get better, the snow is slowly melting away and I'm getting the feeling that spring is almost here. 

So for today I have chosen one of my most favourite "spring/summer" polish "P2 color victim - Who Cares?"


I like this polish, I love the sea foam green colour (in pictures it looks more blue but in real life it has a green hint to it), it apply smoothly without any streaks, the staying power isn't that great, but I don't mind it as I change my polish often anyway.

Apparently this polish is supposed to be a dupe for Essie - Mint Candy Apple. However I do not own Essie Mint Candy Apple, so I can't compare them.
 
The only disadvantage of this polish is the availability. It can only be bought in drugstore DM in Germany, or on Ebay. 

If you get the chance to try  P2 polishes, I recomend them.

Have a wonderful day everyone.


3 coats, no topcoat, no basecoat

P2 color victim - who cares?




                                                               Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! Perfect for this season
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty. xx

    p.s. I'm having a shoe giveaway if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seafoam greens, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete