Sunday, 18 March 2012

Essie - Demure Vixen

Hi Everyone,

hope you are all having a great weekend. Today I am wearing one of my most favourite nail polishes - Essie Demure Vixen. I love this nail polish. The colour is soft, pale lavender with a hint of shimmer. Its modern, classy, very feminine and goes with almost everything. It is very work-appropriate. The formula is perfect and streak free, goes on in an effortless three coats. I recommend it to everyone.






Essie Dmure Vixen - no top coat, no base coat


Essie Demure Vixen with a top coat


                                                    Thanks for looking everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful color; I love the shimmer in it! Great swatches! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite polishes! It is one that I use very often~
    It looks so great on you :)

    ReplyDelete