Thursday, 15 September 2011

Essence - Love Me Tender

Hi Everyone,

today I have for you Essence Love Me Tender  from limited collection called 50's Girls Reloaded. The formula was perfect and easy to work with and the coverage was quite good. The polish has metallic silver finish with gold undertone. The colour changes depending on the light. Overall I quite like and would recommend this polish.  


ESSENCE 04  LOVE  ME  TENDER - 2 coats, no top coat, no base coat






                                                                  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love this colour and I am really happy I found your blog being fellow nail polish addict
    Just subbed !!!

    xo
    Foxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection had great colors and this one is one of my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty color!
    I haven't had the chance to try Essence polishes yet :/
    Oh and check your email girl, you won my my giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments :D

    ReplyDelete