Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Pink Wednesday - Avon Pink Radiance

Happy Pink Wednesday :-))
This week I have chosen Avon’s Nailwear Pro in Pink Radiance.
This is a lovely girly pink foil, so bright and fun. I think it is a great colour for summer.
It doesn’t streak and it goes opaque with one coat, but I but I used two coats for full coverage.
The only disadvantage is, that it takes a while to dry. 
Overall, I am happy to have this polish in my collection, I love wearing it on my toes too.

 two coats ,basecoat (Essie 3-way glaze), no topcoat










in direct sunlight
in direct sunlight

2 comments:

  1. Woww this is such a gorgeous shade & looks awesome on your nails!!!!!
    Nice blog honey <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I also own this shade and I agree with you, it looks awesome and radiant

    ReplyDelete