Saturday, 13 August 2011

Lucky me!!!

I was recently lucky enough to win Sigma Miss Taylor Kabuki brush from Lip Gloss Gossip. Please check out her blog if you haven’t already.  She does really amazing blog posts :)

I also love the card that Sigma sent me together with my brush.


I would like to thank Sigma for sending me this amazing brush. I love how super soft this brush is. The quality is amazing and I just adore the colour. I was also impressed how pretty fast it arrived. It took less than a week!!!


Please don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!!!


Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I enter tons of giveaways, but hardly ever win. I won one of the first ones that I entered, but other than that...nothing! lol. One of these days hopefully I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh cute, I'm jealouse
    http://lespaillettesdadeline.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I just won a giveaway too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete