Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Essence Special Effect Topper over Essie French Affair - Pink Wednesday

Hello everyone, 

Here's my Pink Wednesday post for you. Today, I have decided to do a simple and quick manicure. I am wearing Essie French Affair with Essence Special Effect Topper. I love this combination. Essie French Affair is a bit streaky and hard to work with, but with a glitter top coat I can hide some imperfections :)

Have a lovely Pink Wednesday everyone!!!


Essie French Affair with Essence Special Effect Topper - 01 it's purplicious








If you haven't already entered my Essence giveaway, you can do so by clicking here

Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Loving the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the glitter! I also use it to hide any streakiness or imperfections!
    http://addictedtoopi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouahhh j'adore l'effet c'est vraiment très joli
    http://lespaillettesdadeline.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now i like that.....im really getting in to these large glitter bit polishes, they are so pretty on...a pain to remove but worth it lol xxx

    ReplyDelete