Sunday, 14 August 2011

Catrice - Khaki Perry 680

Catrice Khaki Perry came out in limited Modern Muse eddition.Catrice describes this edition as:

“So Brigitte Bardot, so beautiful – the new Limited Edition “Modern Muse” by CATRICE interprets the legendary style icons of the 60’s in a whole new manner this August and September 2011!
The nails – elegant, with a metallic shine – perfectly suited to the style. Modern muses – that’s us!”

I find this polish hard to describe so I will just say that it is khaki metallic with silver and gold shimmer. The formula was a little bit thick but a few drops of thinner solved it.
The coverage was pretty decent, but it required 2 coats. Definitely not one coater as Catrice describes it.
I will definitely enjoy wearing this polish all autumn.


3 coats, no top coat, no base coat







4 comments:

  1. I'm really happy to see the first swatches of the new Catrice polishes. I don't like this shade though I must admit! A little too sheer or even too light for my taste! Have you purchased any else? I'm really curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Definitely a good color for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simona: so far this is the only polish I have picked from this collection.

    Sarah: thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'aime beaucoup cette teinte
    http://lespaillettesdadeline.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete