Wednesday, 20 July 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was recently given 'The Versatile Blogger' award by the beautiful  Nancy from The Dark Side of Beauty. Nancy does the most beautiful eye makeup. I also love her hauls and of course nail polish reviews. Please check out her blog, if you haven’t already, and say Hi! 

 
The Rules:

Worship at the feet (or makeup vanity) of the person who nominated you and link back to her (or his) blog in your post. 

Share 7 facts about yourself.

Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.

Contact your nominees and let them know you've tagged them.

Facts

1) My name is Lucia.

2) My favourite colour is light blue.

3) I own over 100 nail polishes.

4) I don’t own any shatter nail polish.

5) I have a soft spot for soft pink/nude nail polishes.

6) I have a lip balm addiction.

7) I have a slight perfume addiction.


 Blogs I Award 

(in no particular order)

Kelly – Posh for Polish
Britney – Princes Paradise
Whitney – Elemental Styles
Laura - AllMadeUp21
Brooke – Babbling Brooke
Rebecca – Be bautiful
Lisamarie and Christelle – Beauty Crazed in Canada
Lauren – Lacquer Addict
Stephanie – Little Red Fox
Blusherine

12 comments:

  1. thank you soooo much you are too kind :))) ooxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally with you on the lipbalm addiction- I have so many!
    xGretalRabbitx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maryam Maquillage you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lucia! I would like to point out that I almost never "graze" on beauty but I have been known to be "crazed" by it!

    Best, Lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisamarie and Christelle Oops, sorry! I've corrected it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u sooo much , im so glad u enjoyed my blog=]

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)
    I did not know you had a lip balm addiction! Me too! I have tried sooo many lip balms in my life time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With you on the lip balm addiction! Congratulations on your award!!

    You have a fab blog! I cannot wait to read more of your posts.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. I`m a lip balm and perfume junkie :) and your new follower. Hope you follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to know that I am not the only one with lip balm addiction :D

    ReplyDelete