Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Pink Wednesday: Nivea 32 Milkshake

I bought this polish on my trip to Vienna few months ago. I love this soft dusky shade of pink. You can see some soft shimmer when it is in the bottle but it disappears once applied. Dries fairly well and leaves no streaks. The only disadvantage is that it is rather pricey. It cost me 10 € for a 10ml bottle (14 $ for ⅓ Fl.Oz.).


                            
          I didn´t used any topcoat or basecoat.


                                          Happy Pink Wednesday!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. pretty pink color :) its almost nude :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading your blog, you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me, I love your blog, I follow you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love dusty pinks. This one looks soo pretty. Too bad its kind of expensive :/

    ReplyDelete