Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Mini Nail Polish Haul

It’s always exciting to buy new nail polishes, isn’t it? 
This is my latest purchase which I am very excited about. 



I love discovering and trying new nail polish brands and this is my first purchase of KIKO nail polishes. 
After reading many good reviews and seeing some pretty swatches, I didn’t hesitate. 

I immediately fell in love with these dusky colours. can’t wait to try them out and post swatches and review.

 They normally retail for € 3,90, but I got them on a special offer for 2,50 each.

KIKO 345, KIKO 329, KIKO 338

Kiko is an Italian make-up brand but it is also sold in other European countries. Is Kiko sold in your country? Have you  tried any KIKO products?

Beside that, I wanted to add some nail art tools to my collection so I bought some Essence products. I am rather curious if I can get a good results with this Nail Art Stampy Set.  I have tried several brands before, but none seemed to work.
Any tips on how to make stamping plates work???


No comments:

Post a Comment