Monday, 11 July 2011

China Glaze Anchors Away collection 2011 Pelican Gray

Pelican Gray is another polish that I own from China Glaze's Spring 2011 Anchors Away collection. It is a lovely pale grey with blue undertones and very subtle silver shimmer. I think it is a perfect colour for work without being boring. Again as with the Sea Spray I found that  the formula of the polish was thick and needed to be thinned down.
Overall it’s a very pretty polish and I’m happy to have it in my collection.

                                I used three coats, no basecoat or topcoat.

                    One coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength 05 Diamonds



2 comments:

  1. Thats a pretty colour, and even nicer with the Sally over the top x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a super nice grey color.I really like it. It seems lighter than CG Recycle

    ReplyDelete