Sunday, 17 July 2011

Catrice Lavenderlicious

Catrice Lavenderlicious came out with limited spring edition called "Enter Wonderland". It  is a lovely pale lavender cream.
I was pleasantly surprised by the qualtity of this polish. It was easy to work with it, applied smoothly and dried quite well. Initially there was some streakiness but  the polish evened itself out after the second coat.


The colour itself is not unique in any way, but if you are looking for a pale lavender colour and you have access to Catrice I recommend trying this.
I used three coats, no basecoat or topcoat

The bottle is super cute :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Lavender! It looks so flattering on your nails~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded your blog:
    http://yamismakeup.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-award.html

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this color, it so pretty , pleasse follow my beauty blog Britters89.blogspot.com.. im ur new follower

    ReplyDelete